Saturday, October 31, 2009

Last week in training...

Just completely another great week on the stationary bike. 194 miles last week. I am starting to get the itch to run again. And not a moment to soon. It is nearly time. This week I will see my podiatrist to get a feel for how to get back to running. My foot feels 100%, but I am sure is still healing and thus I will take it easy as I ease back into training. My cardio is solid. I have biked no less than 26.5 miles everyday for the last 2-3 weeks and logged something close to 700 miles of stationary biking in Oct. My heart is strong; 40 bpm at rest and 135-140 at a pretty decent effort on the bike with many tempo rides maintaining 160-170 bpm for an hour. It will be interesting to see how I return to running after a fair amount of cross training.

No comments: