Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Feeling Blue

Here I sit, in the LEAP room, cold and blue. Physically, I am cold. Emotionally, I am blue. I don't know why. Sometimes, I guess I just feel so isolated, uncertain and neurotically hopeless that I cannot move. A stuck sort of feeling, ya know. I wish I could put more words to it. It is frustrating, because I find myself here almost everyday - in this state, cold and blue and worried too. Hmmm. Shoot... Anyways, that is all. Hope everyone is finding joy. Peace.

1 comment:

Deane Christianson said...

Being cold... that's the easy one to fix. Being blue... not so much. I know when I am blue I begin to count my blessings and sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly the blue changes to turquoise and then to orange and then red. You need to remember that you are a blessing to the kids you work with and you are a blessing to the people you work with and you are a blessing to your friends and you are a blessing to your family and you are a blessing to God! Count your blessings... name them one by one. Just count your many blessings and see what God has done!