Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Beginning

What a great way to process thoughts and feelings, this blog stuff. After weeks and weeks of chronic lethargy from working full-time during the week, weekend conferences and running 20-30 miles a day it has come time to share the peaks and troughs of my life since my move to Montana. About 3 months ago I moved to Great Falls, MT to take up an Americorps position at a little country school. I am working with the existing program to ensure its sustainability in terms of funding, participation and quality in enrichments. Anyways, things have been pretty solid. Still trying to figure out what my purpose is in all of this, life. Since August my schedule has been run, work, run, sleep. The pace is crazy - definitely not sustainable, but it is the only way I have found to maintain an adventurous and exciting life while working a steady job.

No comments: