Friday, October 10, 2008

Television is Glorious

Here I sit, first of all, embarrassed by blogging three time today - that seems excessive - secondly, wholly contented on a hotel bed, watching new episodes of Seinfeld. Now, you are probably thinking, f'n a, Seinfeld was new eight years ago; and you are right. By new I mean 4th season plus. I do not own a TV. A TV addiction in college left me frustrated to the breaking point of giving it away to the first person to walk past my door. Ever since, I have been TVless. All is not lost. I do own the 1st through 3rd seasons of Seinfeld on DVD. I have been watching a couple episodes a day on my computer for the last 2 years. I have them memorized, forward and back. That is why it is such a treat to watch "new" episodes and frankly, anything on television period. What a great, mindless, time passer. Love it. Peace.

No comments: