Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Defining Moments

This morning I put in a happy 15 before work. Yesterday, was my shortest day in weeks. 10 miles, and commuter miles at that. It was good to have a shorter, easier Monday. Sunday I put in a solid 27 miles or better. Back to the present... I worry too much. I worry about worrying. I worry about not worrying, when catch myself not worrying. Frickin a. This morning, after a nice run, crossword puzzle sesh, newspaper reading sit-down, coffee and a giant pancake, I left my apartment feeling that the World was different this morn than it was last eve. A subtle, but discernible shift. I will get back to you all when I feel that I have a better grasp on the change. This afternoon should be a beauty. I will probably head out for my usual 7-8 mile afternoon Coulee run.

Today, I am leading LEAP again. Time to get to work on the enrichment for the childrens. Peace and love and stuff.

No comments: