Saturday, November 22, 2008

Mileage update

17 yesterday PM. A building 6er this morning. Started out the first 1-2 miles building my pace slowly, until I hit mile 3-4 where I took it to level 8 (out of 10), then came the hilly rise home (mile 4-5) and I pushed it and continued to build until I arrived back home at level 11. Good stuff. Then I did some 1/4 mile intervals. Good stuff. Looking like a 140 mile week. I think that I am going to have to take a cut-back next week to regain some strength. I felt a bit sluggish on the last couple of runs. A 100 mile week would be good and provide some much needed recovery. I ran hard this week, and a lot.

Just sitting down for some coffee, awaiting the arrival of Don Resset at Schultes. This was a good week of work and school and life. Realized some major life things. Enrichments went well at school and I got the press to cover one of our partnerships again. Running club went well and I am excited for getting back to school to keep on with the trajectory that LEAP is going. I am regaining control of my dreams and passions and putting them all into perspective. Well, I must be off. Peace.

No comments: