Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sweet, Sweet Run'n

I can, with great confidence and in all honesty, say that I am in the best shape of my life. This morning I put in another 13-14 miler at a comfortably steady pace. The run was clean and effortless. This week is the week of AM half-marathons... and afternoon 8 milers. I never thought it possible to be completely comfortable at 140 plus miles a week. Presently, nothing seems more natural than to run 20 miles a day. It has become as habitual as brushing my teeth in the morning and before I go to bed.

I am trying to stay sane with all of this free time, given no school. So far, so good. I have been doing a lot of reading, coffee drinking, newspaper reading, talking with old friends, some writing, and a lot of News Radio watching (great show). Tomorrow is T-giving with Don and Friday/Saturday is T-giving with Dan. Different people - with a slight adjustment in the center vowel. I am thankful for my family, my friends and my health. Thanks be to the Lord. Peace.

No comments: