Saturday, November 15, 2008

Weekly Mileage

Another 130 mile week. Put in 14 "errand miles" this morning and will be putting in a cool 5 before din-din. I am taking advantage of these decent weather days before winter. My guess is once the cold and wind sits down for the winter I will slide back to where I want to be in maintenance mode - 80-100 miles a week. I am feeling sharp and super duper alive at 130 miles. I am very comfortable with this mileage - what with, several hard tempos a week sprinkled in. This fact makes me hopeful for my spring training cycle. I don't think that I will have any problem, Lord willing, maintaining 140 plus for 4-6 weeks during the build-up. This last month has taught me a lot about my capabilities both mentally and physically and has given me great confidence for my next training cycle. I think that a 5:30-5:45 - 50 miler is well within my reach this Spring and that in 2 years the "A Olympic Marathon Standard" will be obtainable. Anyways, time to peace out. Peace out.

No comments: