Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Easy Running...

Frickin a, I ran the easiest 12 of my life with renewed joy and vigor this morning. Something changed in me yesterday. Something massive changed in me yesterday. An old friend from high school, Megan Cochran, and I recently began corresponding. She is in Africa, working at a Presbyterian medical mission. An unbelievable lass she is. I can't put my finger on it, but after receiving her recap of the last year, including her service in Africa, via email, something came alive in me. Everything is much clearer now about my life of service and what limitless, indiscriminate love looks like. Then, I went out for a drink with Jennifer, in lieu of attending a concert, and had a great time talking about life from a new, clear perspective. At any rate, I should get going. Life goes well. Peace.

No comments: